name. victoria trott
occupation. office robot
1. what is your present state of mind?
i’m lying on the floor watching ‘burn notice’ thinking about frozen yogurt
2. where were you born?
in a catholic hospital a little west of philadelphia
3. where do you live now?
4. where would you like to live?
secluded forest in a climate that doesnt get cold
5. do you think you’re interesting?
i feel interested in myself sometimes
6. how is your love life?
‘very’ bad (re empty)
7. what were you like as a child?
cute, shy, grumpy, loyal to family, loved babysitter (‘kirsten’), piano teacher (‘karissa’), and the characters ‘sarah’ and ‘rachel’ in the bible, much higher metabolism, hated being teased
8. what did you eat today?
chocolate-nut bowl, banana based smoothie, giant garlicky, limey salad, rice-salsa-avocado-lime-raisin bowl
oatmeal-milk bowl, 2 14oz cartons haagen dazs coffee ice cream, 1 10oz bag sour cream n onion chips, 1 10oz bag barbeque chips
9. have you ever created culture or art?
some things i wrote are on muumuu house, and i… tweet a lot… i just painted my nails purple… i do lacy-ass-dress.blogspot.com
10. do you like drinking alcohol or using drugs?
i enjoy the acts of drinking and using drugs a lot, the effects are just okay
11. what kind of people do you hate?
people driving buses, trucks and cars
12. what are your goals, if you have any?
i wish i was richer, healthier, and had at least one friend
13. do you have any depressing stories about your life?
i was born a female human in america, 1992, to 5 older siblings the closest 9yro, who cried when he found out i wasnt a boy
14. who are your favorite authors?
jean rhys, marie calloway, ellen kennedy, bianca casady, kate dicamillo
15.what will you be doing ten years from now?
2022 lol. no idea